You're surprised that the music stopped, right?
Members! Please pay attention to the screen!!
The SECOND story that we want to deliver
Dear. Seungho G.O Joon Cheondung Mir
From. your A+
2009.10.15
and 2012.7.22 until the last time of today.
1012 days.
Always love you like the beginning.
Maybe it'll be like that, just like the beginning, because you will not change in the future.
My heart still beats so fast every time when listening to your voice.
Just a smile of yours and I smile after you with no reason.
And then we remember gradually
unconsciously in those days,
Facing the very end that is unseen,
although it's hard and tiring, we will not give up.
Always working hard constantly,
we feel very proud of the improving you.
Because there's nothing much that we cannot do for you, because of this, we are always very sorry...
(forbid apologies from MBLAQ to A+! Apples are used to eat! [apple and apology have the same pronunciation]
Moving on not because of having obvious target, info, change to reach the destination,
rather because of having people that can be trusted and move on together by our side.
From your side, to an unknown destination, until the very end that we can't see, forever work on our promise.
The promise of moving on together,
the A+ that always give you strength promise that we will continue to give you strength,
will be supporting you by your side continuously.
Similarly, proceeding to move on to another dream, the five men of MBLAQ.
And the No.1 suppoters A+ that will continuously guard you by your side.
Compared with everything that makes other envy, compared with BEST ONE,
The ONLY ONE MBLAQ that cannot be replaced by anyone.
Because of you, today we are cheerful people.
Everyone sing together!
Every A+ sing out the chorus loudly together!
And.Then! Open your eyes widely and stare at the screen!
Try to sing nicely until the end!
Ready, GO!
[Lyrics of You're My +]
You're my SUGAR (sugar), look only at me
Pretty baby MY GIRL (You're my, ma love)
You already know my heart, when im with you only, my HEART is shaking
You know I (I LOVE YOU) you & I (I NEED YOU)
From now on, i'll confess
You know I (I LOVE YOU) you & I (I NEED YOU)
You can lean on my shoulder
When I fall in LOVE LOVE oh baby LOVE LOVE
It's b'coz i LOVE you
When I fall in LOVE LOVE so many LOVE LOVE
I need your LOVE, what other may say (say I LOVE you girl)
I'm your SWEETY (sweety), you're to pretty to me
Only YOU i see (You're my, ma love)
Now come closer and hug me, i love you too much, i'm so happy
Oh listen to my BOO uh uh fall in love baby
1015 I can't forget the happy days with you, do you remember? To me YOU'RE MY +
You're here, im so happy, I just cant stop SMILING
Just with a LETTER from you i smile, look at me, the sad tears all gone NOW
I think, i'll PRAY to God every night, you&I, you with me in this world, TO THE END
When I fall in LOVE LOVE oh baby LOVE LOVE
It's b'coz i LOVE you
When I fall in LOVE LOVE so many LOVE LOVE
I need your LOVE, what other may say (say I LOVE you girl)
Baby U oh baby U
Baby you&you;, i PROMISED to love only you, You will always stay in my heart
Baby U oh baby U
Baby you&you;, I cant express it with words, My HEART have to say, Say I love you
When I fall in LOVE LOVE oh baby LOVE LOVE
It's b'coz i LOVE you
(NOW THROW OUT THE PAPER AIRPLANE!)
When I fall in LOVE LOVE so many LOVE LOVE
I need your LOVE right now (say I LOVE you girl)
Baby U oh baby U
Baby you're my girl, i will protecting you, from now on you're my Sweety angel
Baby U oh baby U
Baby you're my girl, for you i'll go through everything, now you're the only one i look, Fall in LOVE.
Translated by Seunghobiased @ Twitter
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ
No comments:
Post a Comment