Tuesday, July 3, 2012

[TRANS] Fan Accounts Excerpts from JYJ Membership Fan Meeting (Korean Fans)‏

- The MC for the day is Boom

- Jaejoong and Junsu wants to look manly with sunglasses and black outfits because Yoochun (had to) wear sunglasses.

- Jaejoong mentioned that this event is Junsu’s idea.

- Junsu said, he do know that the event is free admission but he didn’t expect everything (inside) are free too. This is tough already. He’s joking. ><

Q: Where do you all wish to visit for a holiday?
Junsu: Bora bora
Jaejoong: Japan
Yoochun: Jaejoong’s house

Q: Why does Yoochun wants to go Jaejoong’s house?
Yoochun: Because Jaejoong’s house has a lot of good wines. XD As I saw that Jaejoong hyung doesn’t look happy in his walk-in wardrobe after he drank a lot, I would want to go to his house to accompany him drinking. Till now I have only saw photos of the house but have not visit before. (Yoochun said he doesn’t wish to go Junsu’s house because they can always meet in games. Junsu said to Yoochun, “Come meet me at the soccer field.”)

Q: Which member did you keep in contact most frequently?
Yoochun: I only got to know that Junsu is still alive yesterday. I keep contact more frequently with Jaejoong hyung.

Q: What would you like to do this Christmas?
Junsu: Mini concert
Yoochun: Small scaled Live
Jaejoong: Mini Live

Q: Which character would you like to be in The Avengers?
Yoochun: Spiderman
Jaejoong: Incredible Hulk
Junsu: Iron Man
During the question, Jaejoong said Junsu’s character should be Yoda (Star Wars) XD

Q: Regarding XIA’s album
Yoochun: I only had 1 hour of rest in between filmings at that time but I watched Junsu’s MV instead of going to sleep. When I watch the MV, I think that there’s no one one in the Korean music industry who will do it like Junsu.

- Junsu said he was depressed watching Song Yuhyun (Miss Ripley). He said that he was very angry towards the female lead and very disappointed with the male lead.

- When members were praising him, Junsu felt extremely happy.

Q: Regarding Junsu’s character Death
Junsu: This is (a character) that I can released my evilness and yet felt excitement. I’ve killed 3-4 persons.

Q: Regarding Penzal Q’s CF
According to Junsu, this is the most awkward setting they had since they debuted… They did it again during the Fanmeeting.

- They re-enacted Penzal Q’s CF
Jaejoong made Junsu did the “Penzal Q, Thank you!!” XDDDD

- After doing the buing-buing, Junsu said, “Don’t you wish to see the two of them do this? That’s right.”

- Jaejoong used his butt to write his name. Junsu and Yoochun did it too. P.S. Yoochun wrote Junsu’s name. ><

- Guessing game (from gestures)
Answer: Bikini
Jaejoong did a bra-removing action. (T/N: I watched the fancam and it looks more like he flipped the ‘bra’ up. lol. ^ ^;;)
Junsu: Bra? Swimsuit? Invisible clothes? What? He never guessed it.

- Yoochun said that the incident that left him a deep impression during the world tour (Europe stops) was when the three of them went out for pastas and there’s a old lady from USA that sat next to them and chatted with them, saying she was a fan. He was overwhelmed.

Source: Gemini_0604, JJOON Geee, XIA-dew Twitter
Credit: 6004thexiahtic
Trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment