Jaejoong's sister tweeted about his acting skills in Time Slip Dr Jin episode 16, also by Protect The Boss director (see other post):
11:20 KST
@mk_taiji 쭝이테말하니깐...저번에도 울엇다니깐.....이번엔..시간이없어서...빨리촬영햇다고하던데....... 몰입하고....이야~~쭝이...나도모르게..빠져들고잇어....주말엔...본방사수하느냐교~~~ㅎㅎ넘잼밋어..ㅎㅎ
[Trans] I cried even twice because of Jjoogie’s look, acting and the lines today… I told Jjoongie about it and also that I had cried even before, then he said he filmed the scene quickly because they had no time. But he was able to be immersed in it! Woah~ Jjoongie… I sink into your drama without even realizing it. It’s so fun to watch Dr. Jin on time every week~ hehe.
11:18 KST
@mk_taiji 쭝이귀여워~~오늘아빠엄마테저나해서...드라마보지말라고...쫌...가슴이아푸실거라고...난..그래서..엄청많이맞는건가??이런생각햇엇는데...쭝이표정하고...연기하고...대사가...아주...오늘두번이나울엇지...ㅠㅠ
[Trans] @mk_taiji Jjoongie is cute~~ He called up father and mother today and told them not to watch drama (Dr. Jin) because their hearts would ache. So I thought if he’d be beaten up too much (in Dr. Jin)…ㅠㅠ
Credits: @shie486
11:20 KST
@mk_taiji 쭝이테말하니깐...저번에도 울엇다니깐.....이번엔..시간이없어서...빨리촬영햇다고하던데....... 몰입하고....이야~~쭝이...나도모르게..빠져들고잇어....주말엔...본방사수하느냐교~~~ㅎㅎ넘잼밋어..ㅎㅎ
[Trans] I cried even twice because of Jjoogie’s look, acting and the lines today… I told Jjoongie about it and also that I had cried even before, then he said he filmed the scene quickly because they had no time. But he was able to be immersed in it! Woah~ Jjoongie… I sink into your drama without even realizing it. It’s so fun to watch Dr. Jin on time every week~ hehe.
11:18 KST
@mk_taiji 쭝이귀여워~~오늘아빠엄마테저나해서...드라마보지말라고...쫌...가슴이아푸실거라고...난..그래서..엄청많이맞는건가??이런생각햇엇는데...쭝이표정하고...연기하고...대사가...아주...오늘두번이나울엇지...ㅠㅠ
[Trans] @mk_taiji Jjoongie is cute~~ He called up father and mother today and told them not to watch drama (Dr. Jin) because their hearts would ache. So I thought if he’d be beaten up too much (in Dr. Jin)…ㅠㅠ
Credits: @shie486
Translated: @126X204
Via: DBSKnights
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ
No comments:
Post a Comment