10:33 KST
준수일기다!! 이거보니까 어릴때로돌아가고싶어진다 ㅎ
[Trans] It's Junsu's diary!! When I look at this, I would want to go back to the time when we were young.
Translation:
Junsu's diary:
June 9th, Thursday
Title: Dodge Ball
We played dodge ball today. Our team was leading at first. Whenever I passed the ball to our team, my brother caught it and he did it for a few times. My brother is the team leader anyways. But our team fell behind with the score of 1:4 all of a sudden. So, our team got fired up and we hit 3 of the opponents. Then, we also hit the last opponent. We are originally good in soccer, but how could we also be so good even in dodge ball?
June 9th, Thursday
Title: Dodge Ball
We played dodge ball today. Our team was leading at first. Whenever I passed the ball to our team, my brother caught it and he did it for a few times. My brother is the team leader anyways. But our team fell behind with the score of 1:4 all of a sudden. So, our team got fired up and we hit 3 of the opponents. Then, we also hit the last opponent. We are originally good in soccer, but how could we also be so good even in dodge ball?
Source: Junho's Twitter
Translated by thexiahpwa @ twitter
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:
Post a Comment