16:41 KST
고덕고덕 여러분들의 어마어마한 서폿 진심으로 감사드립니다!! 맛있게 먹고 오늘 공연도 잘 할게요! 주신 선물로 좋은 영상 많이 담겠습니다^^
[Trans] I want to give a sincere thanks to GODUCK GODUCK for the tremendous support!! I'll eat deliciously and do today's performance well too! I'll put lots of good videos into the present given^^
22:38 KST
한국에서의 세 번 째 콘서트를 마쳤습니다! 양일간 열린 콘서트인데도 많이 찾아주시고 응원 해 주셔서 감사합니다^^ 에이플러스 여러분들의 깜짝 이벤트 정말 감동적이었습니다! 앞으로도 주시는 사랑에 보답하는 엠블랙이 되겠습니다^^ 사랑해요!
[Trans] Finished the third concert in Korea! Thank you for coming during the two days of the open concert and giving lots of cheers^^ I was really moved by A+'s surprise event! We will become MBLAQ that can return the love sent to us in the future^^ I love you!
Source : G.O's Twitter
Translated by Holly@AbsoluteMBLAQ.net.
Shared by Tasha @ DongBang-BLAQ
No comments:
Post a Comment