Korean group JYJ’s member Kim Junsu
Tonight (August 26th)
Will have a concert in Hongkong as XIA
Today at the press conference he said
After solo concert he feels lonely
What kind of special burden comes along with having a concert?
Actually it doesn’t really count as burden
I don’t feel like it’s burden
But after it’s over
When I returned to the hotel
There is only me
I would feel a little lonely
Because before when there were concerts
I would be together with a lot of members
But now there is only me
This time Junsu returns to Hongkong
He praises Hongkong is a beautiful city
He also lives at an upper floor in the hotel
So he could enjoy Hongkong’s night scenery
He also hopes to go shopping if he has time
He mentioned that this stop in Kongkong is the last of his Asia Tour Concert
What feelings does Kim Junsu have?
I feel really happy
This Asia Tour
Hongkong is the last stop
But looking at it from another angle
It is the beginning of the world tour
So this time I can be with fans
To complete this last concert
I feel really happy
Credit: IAlullaby
Trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net
No comments:
Post a Comment