Friday, September 21, 2012

[CHAT] 120920 Mir talking in the chatroom


  • Hello keke
  • So in the end the words are still off,,
  • I said it might be the extended pool, kekeke
  • How is everyone doing? keke
  • hmm, kekekekekekeke
  • It sounds fun, kekeke
  • Our comeback?kekeke
  • Just anticipate, keke
  • I got a question to ask, kekeke
  • Tiny Farm if the time needed for the sheep to grow is 4 hours, so even if you want to level you still need to continue for 4 hours?
  • 103 is the end???
  • Hul,,
  • Hmm,,, it feels like shooting,,,
  • Alright
  • Nowadays the amount of sleep and wake up time is around the amount of rice given, kekekeke
  • It's not Ani Pang,, kekeke
  • I have not heard about Iphone,,
  • But I am not going, kekeke
  • Kakao messages keeps on coming,-_-,,
  • What is that that??
  • ??
  • Cannot, kekeke
  • Distraught after once rumor, kekeke
  • I really do not have one for Yokohama concert,,-_-?
  • Why am I the only one who have not met??
  • Right now my hair is too long and it needs to be tied up,,,
  • I wanted to go to the barber it's crazy,,kekekekeke
  • The photos that Mirmi took are like Gulf of Maine,keke
  • The next album concept,keke
  • As old as the number of time Gavy NJ noonas went on stage in the old times,kekeke
  • Idol Manager episode 5 is fun,kekeke
  • Hmm,kekekeke
  • It does not hurt,keke
  • It does not hurt at all,kekeke
  • What are you talking about??
  • Ah,,-_-,,
  • But when??
  • The album originally cannot pass within one two months,kekeke
  • Hul,kekeke
  • Already like that? Oh,,-_-;;;
  • Originally album cannot pass before 6~7 months,,
  • kekekekekekeke
  • This time round Asia Tour what are you doing I was really busy,kekeke
  • What did you know>kekekeke
  • In the meantime I would like to go to sleep like that,ㅠㅠㅠ
  • As soon as I went to Vietnam my schedules are being washed but today I have lots of schedules till at night,kekeke
  • I am about to go,kekeke
  • To go see the song gallery,keke
  • Bye~kekeke
Source: 연화솔이 via @humi0928
Translated/Reuploaded: SilenceLuv @ mblaqattack.net
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment