The sibling love between MBLAQ’s Thunder and 2NE1’s Sandara Park is being shown once more.
In the upcoming episode of MBC Everyone’s Idol Manager, the MBLAQ members will go on a workshop as the members strive to be honest with each other, practice for their fan club meeting and also receive surprise letters from their respective families.
MBLAQ’s Thunder will be the recipient of not only a letter from his mother but from his famous older sister, Sandara Park of 2NE1.
Thunder once again brought out the envy of his fellow members as Sandara Park sends a long handwritten letter gushing with support and love for her younger brother and even includes some allowance money.
Her letter also makes the MBLAQ members erupt into a fit of laughter after writing, “I want to be a pretty noona too but I’m sorry I always have scary hairstyles."
The episode airs on September 28.
Photo Credit: MBC
Via enewsworld
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:
Post a Comment