At 8pm local time of the 2nd, Kim Junsu held his ‘XIA FIRST WORLD TOUR’ at Hollywood Palladium to the warm welcome and cheers of 2000 local fans. In this concert, as it was also the long break due to Labour day in US, Kim Junsu’s concert was sold out.
Kim Junsu finished a 120 minutes of high quality performance in LA just three days after his New York stop, receiving cheers and applauses.
Kim Junsu expressed, “Only completing New York’s stage and coming here that I felt the presence of being in a World Tour. I am really thankful to everyone who will be coming and hopefully I will be able to create special memory with everyone on this stage.”
Before the performance, a fan Martin (23) said, “His tour is sure to be a success. My Mexican and European friends are awaiting him. And is hopeful towards his arrival.”
In this concert, the appearance of Korean politician and board trustee of LA Community College District Tina Park and White House’s senior executive Tony Wauta stirred up commotion. Tina expressed after the concert, “From what that I know, K-pop has been popular recently throughout the world and Tony and I watched an amazing performance today. As a Korean, I am proud. I will also be XIA’s supporting troop in US from now on!”
Kim Junsu will be continuing his tour in Mexico on the 6th and followed by Brazil and Chile etc.
Credit: krystalxiah
Trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ
No comments:
Post a Comment