Thursday, September 20, 2012

[TRANS] 120920 JYJ Kim Jaejoong, To Hold Fan-meeting Tour In Four Asian Countries‏

Photobucket

Singer cum actor Kim Jaejoong will be having his fan-meeting tour in four Asian countries.
C-JeS Entertainment representative said, “In the recently ended MBC drama ‘Dr Jin’, Kim Jaejoong who have received love through his deep emotional actings, will be meeting everyone through fan-meetings at four different Asian countries.”
C-JeS expressed the keynote behind this fan-meeting tour, “Last December at Shanghai, the fan-meeting with a full house of audience and many fan supports proved Kim Jaejoong’s popularity in China. Not only in Asia, he has his own outstanding popularity in Europe and America as well.

Hope that through this Asian fan-meeting, he will be able to meet Asian fans who have not been able to meet him for a while and create a special memory.”

The fan-meeting will start from the 20th of October in Nanjing, China and will continue to Thailand on the 23rd, then 3rd of November at Jakarta, Indonesia etc. (T/N: The article did not mention the 4th country.)

Kim Jaejoong expressed his own thoughts, “It’s really been a long while since I met the fans and I am anticipating it right now. I will talk to everyone about my recent being and about my drama and movie. I’m really happy about it.”

Kim Jaejoong is currently invoved in the post-productions of the movie ‘Here Comes Jackal’ which is slated to be on the big screen in November.

Source: mydaily
Credit: yoonjae.cc
Trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment