Tuesday, September 25, 2012

[TRANS] 120925 Actor Park Yoochun Returned With Drama ‘I Miss You’‏

Photobucket

C-JeS Entertainment expressed on the 25th that “Park Yoochun is confirmed for new MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama, ‘I Miss You’ that is slated to broadcast in November, as the male lead Han Jung Woo and is currently in preparation for the filming.”

‘I Miss You’ is a hide-and-seek traditional love story about a guy and a girl who had their emotional first love’s memory taken away and lived on with a wounded heart.

In the drama, Han Jung Woo (Park Yoochun) has a cheerful yet thick-skinned personality and is a criminal investigator. He anticipates and miss a certain girl and also one who passionately goes after criminals like a beast.

C-JeS Entertainment expressed, “Through the various works, Park Yoochun’s strong acting skill has been acknowledged and will be transforming for this work, leaving an even better image to the viewers.”

After successfully debuting as an actor in 2010 with ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’, his acting was further developed in the works ‘Miss Ripley’ and ‘Rooftop Prince’ and has garnered compliments and attention.

Source: mydaily
Credit:
I Miss You Baidu
Trans by:
rachui@sharingyoochun
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment