G.O's mother letter to G.O:
My dearest son,
The
hot summer has passed how are you? To fulfill your dreams you left home
and live by yourself. It has been 8 years. After letting you go, I am
really worried. Although it was tiring, however compared to you who went
to a new place to fulfill your dreams, it is nothing. Thinking of the
days before your debut, having you to spend your time at your friend's
house everyday feeling helpless, those tiring days, thinking of it now
my heart still aches. But you never gives up and keep on working hard, I
am really proud of you. You have to stay healthy, and work harder to
show everyone a more charming of yourself.
Writing this to my son beside the window in 2012 autumn.
G.O's message to his mother.
My dearest mother,
For you to keep on worrying for me, I will work harder for you to live happily. I love you.
Source: Idol Manager Ep. 7
Translated: SilenceLuv@mblaqattack.net
Reuploaded: julieeeee@mblaqattack.net
Translated: SilenceLuv@mblaqattack.net
Reuploaded: julieeeee@mblaqattack.net
No comments:
Post a Comment