Wednesday, September 12, 2012

[TWITTER] 120911 Junsu Twitter Update

11:00 - 11:03 KST
내가 원체 목소리가 허스키해서 그렇지..아무리 노래해도 목소리가 정말 잘 쉬는 편은 아닌데..오늘 일어나 보니 목소리가 드디어 쉬어버렸다..긴장이 확풀려서 그런건가..참 오랫만이네 하는 생각과 동시에..한편으론 남미 투어가 다끝나고 쉬어버려서... 다행이다....^^목은 쉬었는데..3주동안 쉴새없이 달려왔다는 훈장 같아서..기분이 좋은 나른함이다..나를 이렇게 가슴뛰게해준..그리고 매번최선을 다할수밖에 없는 에너지를 준 미주와 남미 팬분들께도 진심으로 감사드린다..아..이제 좀 쉬어야 겠다 ㅎ
[Trans] It must be because my voice is naturally husky.. That's why no matter how I sing, my voice really isn't the type that gets hoarse easily.. But today when I woke up, finally my voice went hoarse.. Is it because all the tension is eased now..? At the same time while thinking "Ah, it's been such a long time"..It's also a relief that it became like this after the South American tour ended....^^ Although I lost my voice.. because it's like a badge to show how I've come so far in the past 3 weeks without rest.. it's a kind of weariness that makes me happy.. To the American and South American fans who made my heart run so fast.. and give me the energy to do nothing but my best every single time.. Thank you sincerely.. Ah.. Now I really have to get some rest ㅎ

Source: Junsu's Twitter
Translation by: AllRiseXiahtic
Via: DBSKnights
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment