Pages
Home
All About DBSK
DBSK Albums
DBSK Awards
All About MBLAQ
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
[SUMMARY] Daily Updates
Info
Trailers for JYJ Unforgettable Live Concert in Japan DVD release
Twitter
121016 Jaejoong Twitter Update
Endorsement
121016 MBLAQ (Joon & Thunder) Endorsing System Homme
Translations
121016 First Filming Of Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye… The Poignant Love
121016 Revelation of JYJ’s Promotional Pictorial For Winter Clothing
121015 C-JeS Notice : JYJ Appointed As “2012 Korea Brand & Entertainment Expo”
News
121017 Yunho gives heartfelt advice to a 31-year-old dancer on ‘Hello’
121017 Song Ji Hyo almost stabbed Jaejoong between the legs during ‘Code Name Jackal’?
121016 JYJ’s Kim JaeJoong reveals, “I want to shoot a horror movie for my next piece.”
121016 TVXQ, Going for ‘Gods of Entertainment’? Conquers Entertainment Through 3 Different Programs
121016 JYJ Jaejoong, “I’d Kidnap the Girl I like to Date Her”
121016 JYJ’s Kim JaeJoong almost lost his chance to get married because of Song Ji Hyo
121016 JYJ’s JaeJoong and Psy are friends
121016 MBLAQ Spent 3 Year Anniversary With Children & Donating Rice Wreaths
121017 Kara’s Gyuri Confess “I do not dare to have such thoughts about MBLAQ Seungho”
121017 JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong, ‘Charismatic from head to toe’ …VIP premiere of movie ‘Wolf Boy’
121017 JYJ’s Park YooChun- Yoon Eun Hye starring in ‘I Miss You’, first still cuts of filming revealed
Pictures
121016 Remember You 2012 Winter by NII & JYJ
121016 Jaejoong ‘Jackal is coming’ Press Conference
121016 Jaejoong ‘Jackal is coming’ Press Conference
(Part 2)
121017 JYJ – ’2012 Korea Brand & Entertainment Expo’ (KBEE2012) Ambassador
121016 TONY MOLY Official Site
121017 JYJ Official Facebook – Who am I? Jaejoong or Choi Hyun..?
Videos
121016 Jaejoong ‘Jackal is coming’ Press Conference
121017 JYJ – ’2012 Korea Brand & Entertainment Expo’ (KBEE2012) Ambassador
121015 Jaejoong ‘A Werewolf Boy’ Movie Premiere
1st JYJ Turkey Festival ( Sponsored by KOFICE ) ” JYJ SCREEN INTRODUCTION ”
Running Man Ep 115 English Sub
121016 Changmin - Fly With The Gold on ZIP! & Mezamashi TV
121016 MBLAQ (G.O) in Ailee’s ‘I’ll Show You’ MV
121017 MBLAQ Shoutout for Love Concert in Kobe, Japan
121017 JYJ and Min Hyo Rin Tony Moly Floria Nutra Energy Toner CF
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment