Wednesday, October 17, 2012

[TRANS] 121016 First Filming Of Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye… The Poignant Love

Photobucket
MBC drama ‘I Miss You’ (Writer Moon Hee Jung, Director Lee Jae Dong) revealed the first filming of the two leads Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye.

On the 16th, production company SL company revealed the filming of Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye who are the leads of ‘I Miss You’. This drama has started its filming on the 14th with Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye appearing as Han Jung Woo and Lee Soo Yeon respectively, showing their romantic and poignant love.

Photobucket
The drama photos released on the 16th shows Soo Yeon gazing at Han Jung Woo who is trying hard to hide his sadness. This also indicates the legendary story of their love.


Drama representative expressed, “Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye are currently honing their acting and working hard on digesting their own characters for the perfect portrayal on ‘I Miss You’. Please do show your concern for ‘I Miss You’, the warm and sentimental love story this fall.”

‘I Miss You’ is a hide-and-seek love story about a couple who lived on their lives painfully with the memory of their first loves when they were 15 years old. This drama is brought together by Writer Moon Hee Jung and Director Lee Jae Dong, with a strong cast of Yoon Eun Hye, Park Yoochun and young actors from MBC ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’ Yeo Jin Guk and Kim So Hyun etc.

It is slated to premiere in November.


Source: ajunews
Credit: I Miss You Baidu
Trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ  
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment