Info
Changmin is nominated for the 37th 回报知映画奖 Newcomer Award
Twitter
121112 SMTOWNGLOBAL’s Twitter Update
Translations
121112 What Is Kim Junsu’s Plan After The Conclusion Of World Tour?
121112 Stills From ‘Missing You’ Revealed, Park Yoochun With Microphone
News
121112 The ladies of ‘We Got Married’ get furious with their husbands for ranking their appearances
121111 ‘Gag Concert’, Song Ji Hyo shows off, “I took out Yoo Jae Suk, Song Joong Ki & Kim Jaejoong”
121111 Cho Seongmo and MBLAQ G.O Excellently Performs ‘Gwanghwamun Sonata’ at Shin-kabuki Theater, Osaka
Videos
121111 Mir on tvN 'The Romantic & Idol' EP01
121112 Yoochun ‘I Miss you’ Poster Shooting BTS
121110 Dramanet ‘I Miss you’ Park Yoochun & Yoon EunHye (Eng Subbed)
121112 Attractive qualities of Park Yuchun & Yoo Seung-ho in the drama ‘Missing You’ [Arirang TV]
Pictures
121112 Jaejoong Interview
2013 Bigeast’s Reversible TVXQ Calendar (Part 1)
2013 Bigeast’s Reversible TVXQ Calendar (Part 1)
2013 Bigeast’s Reversible TVXQ Calendar (Part 3)
121108 Song JoongKi with JaeJoong at ‘Jackal is Coming’ VIP premiere
No comments:
Post a Comment