Tuesday, November 6, 2012

[TRANS] 121104 Jaejoong’s Apology Letter To Indonesian Fans‏


Indonesian fans…
Hello everyone…
It is my first visit to Indonesia for a fanmeeting yet I am unable to use my voice and have to ‘talk’ to everyone through a letter.. Firstly, I am very sorry to everyone and I don’t know what I should say…
On the day before I came, my voice was unable to come out suddenly and I was very scared… and very frightened… What should I tell everyone… I thought worriedly about it… Sorry.
I had wanted to interact with everyone more, and to laugh and cry together… also to present a nice song to everyone.
Therefore… even under such apologetic circumstances, I decided to create memories by being even become closer to everyone. It might not be enough with more words or more songs but if you all were to like me, that is already very thankful. I am unable to come here very frequently and in such a place so far away, there are still so many people who loves me and JYJ. At a place where you all don’t usually able to see us, I’m really thankful for the support…
Me, the fellow who is sitting here now, is very blessed isn’t it? ^^
It’s been a long while since I wrote such a letter…
Even under such bad situation where I’m unable to speak… with a heart that is filled with apology and gratefulness, we will be in happiness right…
As we love each other, for the sake of each other.
For such precious ‘us’ and me Kim Jaejoong, for the sake of everyone, I will work harder in the future and present a better self…
And to let everyone smile even more.
Although it is very difficult, let’s try with our own way to have the best of time today.
- jj -
Source: JYJ FB
Credit: kimjaejoong baidu
Translated by: rachui @ sharingyoochun

No comments:

Post a Comment