Sunday, September 9, 2012

[ME2DAY] 120909 2NE1 Sandara’s Update Attending MBLAQ’s Concert

요코하마 도착!!!엠블랙 콘서트 보러왔어요!^_____^ㅋㅋㅋ이렇게 해외 나와서 보니까 더 반갑네ㅠ.ㅠ흑흑 천둥아~~~!!!ㅋ스탭목걸이 받아서 목에 걸고~공연시작 기다리고있어요! ^.^우리 둥이 지금 밥먹고 있으니까~ 난 요기서 이렇게 기다리다가 좀이따 입장해야지+.+ 8 hours ago

이모자는 내가 뉴욕에서 시차적응 실패로 하루종일 잠만잤던 그날 뉴요커로 변신했던 리다가 선물해준 모자입니다 ㅋ 짱귀!

[Trans] I’ve arrived in Yokohama!!! I came to watch MBLAQ’s concert! ^_____^ Ke ke ke I’m glad that this happened while we were all overseas ㅠ.ㅠ *sobs, sobs* Cheundoong-aahhh~~~!!! Ke Wearing a staff ID necklace around my neck ~ Just waiting for the show to start! ^.^ Our Doongie is eating right now ~ So I’ll just wait for him like this until I can enter +.+

Tags: This person who is like an aunt who got jet lag when she arrived in New York but failed to sleep the entire time, was transformed into a New Yorker who slept well when leadah gave me this hat Ke It’s awesome and cute!


Photobucket

SOURCE: 2NE1 Sandara’s ME2DAY
Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

No comments:

Post a Comment