Thursday, September 6, 2012

[ME2DAY] Dara's Me2Day updates mentioning Thunder

일본투어 떠나기전… 집에서 극적으로 만난 천둥!!! +.+ 누나 선물이라며~ 까만봉다리를 휙~ 건냈다!!! 서…선물?!? >.< 개똥이가 나한테 선물을?!? 후덜덜.. 흔치않은일인데ㅋㅋ 뭘까뭘까!!! 궁금해궁금해~~~~~!!!

[Trans] Before leaving for Japan tour... I met Cheondoong in the house!!! +.+ This is a present for noona~ This black thing huik~ and come out!!! Pre...present?!? >.< Dogdoogie (dog poop) giving me a present?!? Amazing... This is something really uncommon keke what is it what is it!!! I'm curious I'm curious~~~~!!!


선물 오픈!!! 꺄악~~~~!!! 양말!!! 양말이다 양말!!! 나 양말 엄청 좋아하는데!!!ㅠ.ㅠ 특히 싼다라박 양말 완전 좋아하는데!! 흑…. 감동이야ㅠㅠ 둥아~!!! 세상에!!! 이거 아까워서 어떡게 신어..ㅠ.ㅠ누나가 잘 보관할게! 고마워!!!^.^하트뿅뿅! 

[Trans] Present open!!! Kyahak~~~~!!! Socks!!! It's socks, socks!!! I really like these socks!!!ㅠ.ㅠ I especially like the Sandara Park socks!! Heuk... I'm really touchedㅠㅠ Doong ah~!!! My world!!! How can I wear this inside my shoes.ㅠ.ㅠ .Noona will keep these well! Thank you!!!^.^ Heart byong byong!


Source: Dara's Me2Day
Translated & Shared by: 천진희 @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment