Wednesday, September 5, 2012

[TWITTER] 120905 Junsu Twitter Updates

01:00
녹음에 기꺼이 시간내서 참여해주신 영기형 승대형 주현누나 에게 다시한번 감사드린다고 전하고싶습니다^^ 트윗으로 전하는 땡스투 였습니다. ㅎㅎ
[Trans]
I would like to express my thanks once again to Young Ki hyung and Joo Hyun noona who took out time to record ^^ Using Twitter to express Thanks to. keke

00:58 KST
또한 배우가 한정적으로 정해져있는 이유는 실황이라 그런거구요..실황이니만큼 잡음이나 음질 사운드적인 부분을 보강할 시간이 필요했고..또한 스트리밍 적으로도 들려드리고싶어서 녹음도 따로 해야했기에 이제야 발매하게 됐네요..ㅜ
[Trans]
Additionally, the reason for actor’s version is due to actual circumstances… Actual circumstances is due to vocal editing like the noise and vocal quality and needed time to enhance it… And also to let you all listen to streaming and thus have to be recorded separately, resulting in the late release.. ㅜ

00:54 KST
팬분들의 궁금해했다는걸 알고있었고 그로인해..emk쪽도 여러가지로 고심이 많았다는걸 알았지만..처음 내는 뮤지컬 앨범이니만큼 더 신경쓰고싶어서 그랬던부분이예요~이자리를 빌어 나의 욕심으로 인해. .emk식구들께도 죄송했구요ㅎㅎ
[Trans]
Though I know fans are very curious… and also know the effort by EMK… but this is the first musical album and therefore I wish more effort was spent~ I would like to take this chance to apologise to EMK family due to my greed keke

00:51 KST

아그리고여러분 엘리자벳 ost소식 들으셨죠!?^^솔로앨범의 타이밍상 늦어 지게 됐네요. 또한 무엇보다도 빨리내기에 급급하기보다 이왕내는거 좋은 퀄리티로 완성된걸 들려드리고싶어서 제가 고집좀 피웠습니다..^^;;
[Trans] Ah, everyone should have heard about the news for Elisabeth OST already right!? ^^ It was delayed due to the solo album. But since it was to be released, rather than releasing it in a rush, I rather present a good quality product to everyone. It was me who was a bit stubborn.. ^^;;

Credit: park0604
Trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment