Thursday, October 4, 2012

[CHAT] 121002 Mir talking in the chatroom


  • Hello,kekekekeke
  • Band,kekeke
  • kekekekekekeke
  • What to eat at midnight to make my ambitious stomach happy,,,
  • Is this a joke,,I don't know that that one word in this dialog sheet in so uninteresting,,-_-,,,, (someone repeats the same word on what he is talking so he is replying to that)
  • Right,,,
  • Hello,kekekeke (someone say hello, so he replied)
  • It weird don't do reaction,,kekekekeke (someone did a exaggerated reaction so he tell that person not to do it.)
  • Seunghobobojoah is an idiot,,,
  • Really security?kekekeke
  • Where to look at????
  • Are you in the middle if your part-time job??
  • Where is it?
  • Batter needs to hit a little faster,,,
  • I'm bored,,,
  • Hydrogen
  • Tiny Farm,,
  • Hmm,,,is really fun,kekeke
  • kekekeke
  • I'm hungry,,,
  • I like hamburger,,]
  • But I need to go to bed,kekeke
  • Bbyong~goodnight!

* Seunghobobojoah is one of the A+ in the chat room if everyone is unsure.

Source: 승호뽀뽀조아 via @humi0928
Translated/Reuploaded: SilenceLuv @ mblaqattack.net
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment