TVXQ
featured as guests on the ”young mentors” special of KBS 2TV‘s ’Story Show Do Dream‘,
where Yunho discussed a terrifying incident that occurred back in 2006.
He
shared, “After drinking orange
juice given to me by someone I thought was a staff member, I started vomiting
blood.” Yunho
revealed that he didn’t expect that anything was wrong until he got sick.
“At
first I got angry, but when I heard that the anti-fan couldn’t stand how I
laughed and talked because of [his/her] own hard life, I thought I might cause
[them] harm. After that happened, I would avoid people, and when I was in a
similar place or saw similar items, my heart would respond first by beating
fast.”
Yunho
continued, “To overcome my panic disorder,
I drank up to 10 [bottles] of orange juice a day, and I felt better.”
This episode of ‘Story Show Do Dream’ will
air on October 6 at 10:25PM KST.
Source : Allkpop
Shared by Tasha @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:
Post a Comment