Tuesday, October 16, 2012

[MSG] 121015 G.O’s cafe message: “It’s been a long time!”


Been using busy as an excuse for not writing in the from post.. I'm sorry
It's already very cold although autumn just arrived Is this autumn or winter... Anyway do be careful and don't catch a cold!
Our members are all busy working hard and battling on their own
Seungho and I have been practicing for the musical and it's really attractive and interesting
Although it's a pity that it'll only be played in Japan, we will want to show everyone a different side of us if we get a chance to stand on a musical stage^^

It's already our 3rd anniversary unknowingly...
Thinking if I have fully returned all the support from everyone during this period of time
I'm reflecting because it seems like I have not done so
I'm thankful that you're still supporting us even though we have not done so..
I'll show everyone a better side of me in the future^^
We do not have much chances to meet everyone frequently, but we'll bring lots of good news for you soon!
Please anticipate a lot~
Let's be together even after 10 year, 20 years and even 30 years!

Always loving all of you♥

Source: MBLAQ's Daum Cafe
Translated & shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment