Today felt more exciting than ever. Since Friday…. always so… Ah…. today is the second day of TVXQ’s concert in Seoul… thus I went to Jamshil.
It is the kind of concert that Muse or Jeff Beck or Santana have held before. Though I was sitting at the back, but everything that I saw made me felt that TVXQ is really…. outstanding. The kind of feeling that I’m really thankful they are the endorsers of MISSHA… did not disappear for long. And also, the one that filled the whole stadium…. the supporting cheers of the fans… in such a venue, made everyone want to cheer them too. To me, it unknowingly became energy. All of us as one are fans~~ keke
Like this… having this…. satisfying thought. Ah… the small present that MISSHA has prepared… not sure if you all received it well? Though it was according to the 5000 people who queued up… it’s still a number that is not enough….
It’s prohibited to take photos inside… but the minute TVXQ came on stage, I can’t helped it…. so…. I took one. ^^ Therefore I uploaded. If there is a problem, please let me know and I will take it down.
Credit: loveissammi
Translated by rachui @ sharingyoochun

No comments:
Post a Comment