“Though Twitter is the fastest way for promotion… but action speaks louder than words!”
Not using cyworld, Twitter nor Facebook.. There were many artistes
who took usage of internet social networking services to interact with
the public but TVXQ is exception. At the age close to technology, why
aren’t TVXQ using SNS?
“I ever thought that it is needed but again felt that TVXQ’s style doesn’t seems to be suitable for cyworld and Twitter etc.
Additionally the words needs responsibility isn’t it? We are rather
straightforward people and if we were to say something, not everyone
will understand it. It will seems to be uncontrollable after that. In
fact, rather than saying a lot, I wish to do it in action for others to
see. I will at most look at the designated member’s page of our fan club
site.” (U-Know Yunho)
Max Changmin revealed, “If I were to use Twitter, where ever I am and
what am I doing… wouldn’t all these be known to everyone then? This is
the reason why I decided not to use it in the first place.” They have
been receiving a lot of concerns in the first place and thus felt that
there’s no need to upload photos and revealing their every movements
right? Changmin smiled and answered, “I am the type who don’t like to attract attention. I just like being hidden quietly by myself.”
“To use Twitter, isn’t there a lot of helpless situations before?
Like saying who’s problem and then it became a news. Just by looking at
those, I felt this way. Though anyone might say the wrong things at
times, but once you uploaded it to Twitter, it’s no longer a one-to-one
situation. It became a situation where many many infinite amount of
people reading it. To one who reads it, they might think of it in a bad
way but I felt that I don’t want to find fault for myself. Though
revealing one’s thinking is a way of showing your own self, I felt that
isn’t cherishing oneself be better?” (Max Changmin)
Yunho revealed, “Recently I used Kakao Talk once.” Because he wants
to play ‘Anipang’ which is a game linked to Kakao Talk. Yunho said,
“Unknowingly I developed a winning greed for it. I will break a good
record sooner or later.” His tone revealed his confidence.
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ
No comments:
Post a Comment